Are you a passionate and experienced marketer, intrigued about AI and being part of a movement to improve the world?
Greater Than is a disruptor using AI providing unique predictive risk data used by world-leading insurance companies, new mobility and vehicle manufacturers worldwide. One of our most exciting products is the FIA Smart Driving Challenge – a world championship by FIA and endorsed by FIA & UN Action for Road Safety. This is a lifestyle and gamification app hosting a global community where everyday motorists can monitor their driving and see their impact on CO2 emissions and road safety and compete in becoming a world champion.
We are now looking for a Head of Growth to accelerate app reach and usage rapidly.
You will own everything from the first interaction users has with the app on an Instagram post, through theentire app journey:
● Build global partnerships and collaboration with ambassadors, sponsors and companies
● Create, initiate & implement marketing campaigns focusing on acquisition & app usage
● Create content that is shareable and embeddable both for marketing, communication and in-app
● Coordinate with design, PR & front-end developers for ongoing app and communication efforts
● Analyze growth plans to identity best practices, both from acquisition and usage perspective
● Creatively explore, identify, test and implement new ways to drive reach
The team with us
With us, you work with a passionate team of 25+ people on Karlavägen in Stockholm. We are a fast paced, disruptor company; passionate about growing and developing our employees. The organization is horizontal, and we have a go-get mentality where we help each other and find areas for our employees to deepen their knowledge and strengthen their careers with us. You will report directly to our CBO.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are creative and passionate about growing digital platforms. You are business-oriented, have a passion for gamification, marketing, analytics, growth and is a savvy communicator. You are a person who is hands-on to drive change, but at the same time likes to deep-dive into data. We believe that you feel strong ownership for the product and the great mission we are on. You should be flexible to travel as the world opens again.
● 3-5+ yrs previous work experience with marketing, communication, analytics within the digital space
● Have had previous experience working with digital growth globally
● Knowledge of GA, SEO, SEM & CRO
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● Driving license is a plus
Applications will be continuously reviewed, and we will interview on an ongoing basis so we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com.
This is a full-time position, located at our office in Stockholm, Östermalm.