Are you a driven and senior salesperson with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who wants to join a tech company’s international expansion? Then you have found the right opportunity!
Greater Than is on a mission to provide services significantly making our roads safer and cleaner for all. We do it by providing predictive risk data on motorists. Our AI, technologies, services and software are built for insurance companies, new mobility and vehicle manufacturers for better pricing, customer retention and acquisition. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a driven and skilled Sales Director to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and operational implementation, and have a natural passion for developing successful business partnerships.
● Lead, initiate and develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing key client relationships
● Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with all relevant stakeholders
● Drive additional sales and expanded offerings to existing customers
● Become an expert on our services and remain up to date on industry news.
The team with us
With us, you work with a passionate team of 25+ people on Karlavägen in Stockholm. We are a fast paced, disruptor company; passionate about growing and developing our employees. The organization is horizontal, and we have a go-get mentality where we help each other and find areas for our employees to deepen their knowledge and strengthen their careers with us. You will report directly to our CBO.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a natural leader, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and can keep several parallel projects going on at the same time. You are business- oriented, have a passion for sales and tech and it’s natural for you to seek opportunities. We believe that you feel strong compassion for your client’s needs and success and find it natural to build trust, inspire and build long-term relationships with those you meet. Global travel will be essential as the world opens up again.
● Five to ten years’ previous work experience in international sales, business development, or relevant experience
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Driving license
Applications will be continuously reviewed and we will interview on an ongoing basis so we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com.
This is a full-time position, located at our office in Stockholm, Östermalm. However, readiness to travel to meet our clients is required.