Passionate Digital Designer
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a motivated, multidisciplinary skilled and passionate digital designer who are keen to work with international projects and brands in a fast-growing tech-entrepreneurial environment. You will work closely with our Art Director to produce content for a multitude of platforms including web-based CMS and modules inside our apps for iOS and Android. Work permit in Sweden is a must, as well is being fluent in written and speaking English.
Are you able to demonstrate…?
– 2-3 years of design experience
– A glowing portfolio, showing your passion for UI with screens for multiple platforms
– Basic skills of print production
– Substantial interest in form and typography
– Wireframing and prototyping
– Effortless work flow in Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
– Great understanding of design principles and analytical skills in your decision making
– Creating wireframes and design for our line of products, including apps and web-based content and CMS
– Creating new content based on client feedback
– Continues refinement of current design elements
– Experience in game design and/or gamification
– Motion graphics/Animation
– Language proficiency other than English and Swedish
What we offer
Working at Greater Than means working in company with a global approach, defined by a great team, meaningful work and quick growth. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace challenges with confidence. We offer a set of perks, like health care contribution and self-development initiatives. Greater Than has offices in London, Singapore and Stockholm. This position will be based at our HQ at Karlavägen, Stockholm.
Send your CV and personal motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Digital Designer” in the subject of your e-mail. If you pass the first selection phase, we will contact you! We are curious to discover your talent!