Junior Communications Officer
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and team spirited Junior Communication Officer, with copywriting and project management skills, who are keen to work with international projects and brands in a fast-growing tech-entrepreneurial environment.
Are you able to demonstrate experience in….?
– Communicating across various channels including face-to-face
– Excellent written and spoken command of English and Swedish (interview will include a test)
– Great level of operational social media management skills
– Content creation for social media, blogs and newsletters
– Provide communication support for projects/events and secure adequate planning, management and delivery
– Managing data and databases of contacts (monitoring, evaluating and extracting data)
– Being an active internet user knowledge of relevant technology and services (Mailchimp, Google Analytics…)
– Great analytical ability to rapidly assimilate the various aspects of an issue
– Creation of up-to-date and relevant content for website, blog and social media channels
– Provide operational communication support for projects/events and secure adequate planning, management and delivery
– Co-organize events and other communication activities
– Text production and copywriting in Swedish and English
– Coordinate internal and external communications projects
What we offer
Working at Greater Than means working in company with a global approach, defined by a great team, meaningful work and quick growth. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace challenges with confidence. We offer a set of perks, like health care contribution and self-development initiatives. Greater Than has offices in London, Singapore and Stockholm. This position will be based at our HQ at Karlavägen, Stockholm.
If so, send your CV and personal motivational letter in English to email@example.com. Please include “Application – Junior Communications Officer” in the subject of your e-mail. If you pass the first selection phase, we will contact you! We are curious to discover your talent!